Love is in the air – sweet kisses and even sweeter recipes. Wine glasses clink, drinks are poured, delicious meals served, and delectable desserts devoured. Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest nights of the year for restaurants. Couples flock near and far for a romantic night to spend with their loved one. They hold hands, whisper terms of endearment, and hope for a great meal and a tasty dessert lit up nicely by candlelight. This year Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday — what does this mean for you? More people, more meals, and ideally, more revenue! So, embrace your inner sweet tooth, feel the romance, and let Gator Chef help prepare you for all those lovebirds seeking a spot for their memorable night.
To help get you stocked up and ready to go for this night, Gator Chef is offering 14% off your purchase in the following categories! This means 14% off all those great items sure to entice any couple looking for a romantic outing. To use the promo code, simply enter promotional code Feb14 in the shopping cart.
- 09 Feb 2017Food Storage Containers: Polycarbonate vs. Polypropylene
- 28 Nov 2016Grease Traps: Why You Need One
- 12 Oct 2016Stainless Steel Equipment Stands
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,
- Check out our write up on the differences between radiant and lava rock charbroilers. https://t.co/ItR3e1Vquw,
- Check out our write up on the pros and cons of bottom-mount and top-mount refrigerators! https://t.co/zfchfsPXr1,