Keeping your kitchen running smoothly and efficiently is always a priority. This is why items like equipment stands are common sights in most kitchens. These stands are built to raise countertop pieces of equipment such as griddles and charbroilers to a working height. The trick when buying these pieces of equipment often times depends on where your business is located. Certain areas have different requirements for equipment stands — some counties require equipment stands to be constructed from all stainless steel, whereas others allow for galvanized steel on the legs and other areas.
Normally, stainless steel equipment stands cost a good deal more than galvanized stands; however, the commercial manufacturer, Atosa, now offers a line of all stainless steel commercial kitchen equipment stands at an affordable price. With a cost just slightly more than galvanized stands, it makes purchasing a well-constructed, durable stainless steel stand that much easier. Available in three different sizes, these equipment stands have a lot to offer at a great price!
Check out these all stainless steel equipments stand here!
- Cook's Illustrated listed this bread knife as the best serrated knife out there. Read and see why! https://t.co/u5SvyepRhu,
- Check out Flexsil-Lids -- a great way to reduce waste and preserve food's freshness. https://t.co/MmVhXtcbca,
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,