Scotsman is also recognized as the company with the most types of ice from which to choose. With their high performance technology, Scotsman is proud to call themselves “the Smart Choice in Ice”. A vanguard in energy efficiency, Scotsman ice machines are designed to decrease utility costs and water usage. Scotsman has been recognized by as one of the top ten best manufacturing plants in America.
From hotels, restaurants, bars, supermarkets and fast-food outlets, to hospitals, laboratories, fisheries and food processing facilities, Scotsman machines play a crucial role in the success of each operation. With a reliable supply of cubes, flake, superflake, scale, nugget, and gourmet ice, in quantities that range from one cube at a time to 10 tons of ice a day, Scotsman is clearly the Ice The World Demands™.
There are more than 65 ENERGY STAR Scotsman ice machine models, and there are few that conserve resources the way that ice machines from Scotsman’s Prodigy® Series do. The technology and design of Scotsman’s Prodigy ice machines allow these units to create ice while using significantly less energy and water than traditional ice machines. With their optional controls, you can program the ice machine to make ice at any time you need it. With these controls at your finger tips, it makes a difference to the environment as well as your bottom line. Since ice will not be made when it is not required, you will save even more by conserving energy and water resources. Your customers will also benefit from the fresher ice as well, as it will not sit as long in the bin before being used or served. Scotsman has truly thought about the end user and their business.
Gator Chef is proud to promote Scotsman ice machines as they are some of the most energy efficient, reliable ice machines available. Shop Scotsman Ice Machines at Gator Chef Restaurant Equipment. Our free shipping benefit and price match guarantee ensure that you never pay more than you should, and always get the ice machine you’re looking for. Call 888-944-2867 to contact a salesperson to answer all of your questions.
- 09 Feb 2017Food Storage Containers: Polycarbonate vs. Polypropylene
- 28 Nov 2016Grease Traps: Why You Need One
- 12 Oct 2016Stainless Steel Equipment Stands
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,
- Check out our write up on the differences between radiant and lava rock charbroilers. https://t.co/ItR3e1Vquw,
- Check out our write up on the pros and cons of bottom-mount and top-mount refrigerators! https://t.co/zfchfsPXr1,