Okay, so baseball’s got everyone really excited here in Chicago. All across the city people are flocking to bars, pubs, and clubs to watch the Cubbies. At Gator Chef, this got us thinking about how many of you out there have tossed around the idea of opening up a bar. If you ever have, check out our article on what you need to know when opening up a bar. Figure out all the necessary steps such as location, type of bar, and of course, what equipment you will need.
- Cook's Illustrated listed this bread knife as the best serrated knife out there. Read and see why! https://t.co/u5SvyepRhu,
- Check out Flexsil-Lids -- a great way to reduce waste and preserve food's freshness. https://t.co/MmVhXtcbca,
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,