Here we collect some cupcake and cake decoration ideas for you. The cupcake and decorations below could be made by the simplest items that you can buy from a local grocery or nearest kids’ toy store. To get prepared, you will need (other than the cupcakes and cakes) liquid chocolate, different colors of whipped cream, candy sticks, different color of syrup, chipped or minced coconut and any small colored candy pieces or similar kids’ sweets.
You also need cake decorating supplies before your creation. Do you know you can get wholesale bakery tools from restaurant supply store, and you would find out the prices are much better than those in any merchandisers —— Simply browse our bakery supplies selection to make sure you got all the tools you need. (www.gatorchef.com/Baking-Supplies-s/90.htm), or check out our decorating supplies.
Now, begin to work on your imagination!
- Cook's Illustrated listed this bread knife as the best serrated knife out there. Read and see why! https://t.co/u5SvyepRhu,
- Check out Flexsil-Lids -- a great way to reduce waste and preserve food's freshness. https://t.co/MmVhXtcbca,
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,