Simplify the decision you have to make when it comes to commercial slicers. Whether you need to slice large amounts of cheese or meat, there is a slicer for you. Slicers are a great addition to any kitchen, deli, cafeteria, and the like. By providing portion control, commercial mixers offer a great way to save money and ensure efficiency.
Figure out what you need to slice and how much. In the slicer world, there are three different categories of slicers: premium, mid-level, and economy. Premium offers the most horsepower and biggest blade size for high-volume work; mid-level slicers are best used for meat and veggies; and economy slicers work best for a few hours of lighter work.
Manual versus automatic. Manual slicers are best suited for on-demand slicing in a lighter-volume environment; whereas automatic slicers work well in high-demand restaurants or delis.
For more information check out Gator Chef’s page on commercial slicers here!
- Cook's Illustrated listed this bread knife as the best serrated knife out there. Read and see why! https://t.co/u5SvyepRhu,
- Check out Flexsil-Lids -- a great way to reduce waste and preserve food's freshness. https://t.co/MmVhXtcbca,
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,