Fisher Manufacturing has outdone themselves with their energy saving and low-lead products. Keeping up with innovation, Fisher offers low lead compliant faucets as well as pre-rinse valves that will save any foodservice kitchen big $$$ when it comes to energy and water. Check out these spectacular products below.
Ultra-Spray Plus: a Watersense Certified, pre-rinse valve.
- Especially designed with energy and water savings in mind
- Exceeds the EPA’s new WaterSense standards
- Full cleaning performance uses 1.15 GPM, exceeding EPA standards at 1.28 GPM
- Built to last — most other competitors aim for 250,000 cycles, the Ultra-Spray Plus boasts a capability of 1,000,000 cycles
- Durability is 100% guaranteed
Lead-Free Compliant Products:
- Made in response to 2010 California state low that required all faucets to be lead free
- Fisher was the first and only California company to carry these products
- Constructed from durable stainless steel
- 100% lead free, 100% recyclable
- Works to prevent the spread of toxic lead throughout the nation
Check out these products available at Gator Chef right here!
- 09 Feb 2017Food Storage Containers: Polycarbonate vs. Polypropylene
- 28 Nov 2016Grease Traps: Why You Need One
- 12 Oct 2016Stainless Steel Equipment Stands
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,
- Check out our write up on the differences between radiant and lava rock charbroilers. https://t.co/ItR3e1Vquw,
- Check out our write up on the pros and cons of bottom-mount and top-mount refrigerators! https://t.co/zfchfsPXr1,