Refrigerated Open Food Storage
Refrigerated prep units are often hard to come by. However, they serve a great purpose to any kitchen that preps sandwiches and salads. These prep units, otherwise known as prep rails, are made by Arctic Air and are meant to be used on a countertop or work table. They conveniently hold cold food items and condiments, either for prep work or as a self-service unit. Great for use at restaurants, bars, buffets, and concession stands — refrigerated prep units prove to be a versatile addition for prepping and serving cold products.
Arctic Air features two models: the ACP40, which can hold up to six 1/6-size food pans; and the ACP55, which can hold up to ten. These models feature a stainless steel shell, interior cabinet, and pan rail supports. To prevent scratching, each model is constructed with plastic feet. In addition, these models from Arctic Air also boast an electronic thermostat with a digital LED display. All and all, if you’re in the industry of sandwich and salad prepping; or need a convenient place to hold condiments for prep work — a refrigerated food prep unit might do some good.
- Cook's Illustrated listed this bread knife as the best serrated knife out there. Read and see why! https://t.co/u5SvyepRhu,
- Check out Flexsil-Lids -- a great way to reduce waste and preserve food's freshness. https://t.co/MmVhXtcbca,
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,