PICKING THE RIGHT FLATWARE FOR YOUR RESTAURANT – Giving your customers a sturdy knife and fork will make all the difference when they dig into a juicy steak. And when you invest in commercial silverware, you make a statement about your restaurant and the total dining experience you want to offer your guests.
When looking into silverware for restaurants, consider the following important points:
1. Decide whether you want stainless steel or silver-plated flatware for restaurants.
2. When selecting restaurant silverware, make sure you order them in a matching pattern so that you can re-order when necessary. This includes a full array of fork and spoon sizes along with knives and service flatware such as serving spoons and cake knives.
3. Order more than you think you need and put it somewhere safe, just in case you run out of clean silverware on busy nights.
4. Should I consider flatware weights? Flatware weight is often a matter of personal preference, but the weight of restaurant flatware is also a good indicator of quality. Lighter utensils are frequently less expensive, though these utensils will likely become bent and misshapen over time. Contrastingly, heavier flatware is more expensive, although these utensils will last for a longer period of time.
Gator Chef supplies various patterns such as Continental, Oxford, Shangari-La, Victoria Pattern, Dominion and more, in three grades of stainless steels – Medium Weight, Heavy Weifht, and Extra Heavy Weight. Pick the right flatware for your commercial dinning places today at Gator Chef !
- Cook's Illustrated listed this bread knife as the best serrated knife out there. Read and see why! https://t.co/u5SvyepRhu,
- Check out Flexsil-Lids -- a great way to reduce waste and preserve food's freshness. https://t.co/MmVhXtcbca,
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,