Don’t Miss These Chicago Events
With a major event seemingly every weekend, Chicago is the capital of summer entertainment events. From Lollapalooza down to Taste of Chicago, hundreds of music galas and food festivals will be held at Chicago’s beautiful pavement, parks and beaches.
Besides enjoying the whether and having a lot of fun, it’s also a great opportunity to earn some money during these events! Every year there are tons of hungry people go to vendors and food trucks to get food when watching the show. For example, selected food and beverage vendors at Lollapalooza 2014 had the opportunity to sell their food to a captive audience of 100,000 people a day!
Another big events is Taste of Chicago, which is the nation’s premier outdoor food festival showcasing the diversity of Chicago’s dining community. The delicious array of food served at Taste is complemented by music and exciting activities for the entire family. To be a vendor at Taste, you have to apply for a Five Day vendor, Pop-up vendor or Food Truck Vendor. This application is due Monday, March 16, 2015.
Rent Restaurant Equipment From Gator Chef
Instead of buying those expensive kitchen equipment you need such as burger griddle and hot dog grill, you can rent them easily based on your own schedule at Gator Chef. Gator Chef Inc. provides rental service of restaurant equipment such as refrigerators, ice makers, or cooking equipment for outdoor festivals. The easiest way to get rid of that initial upfront cost is to let us do all the work. You can rent a cooler for as low as $65/month, a freezer for $85/month or a fryer for as low as $75/day for an outdoor event. Is that amazing? Not enough! We will also provide free shipping service to bring you the equipment, help to install it, and maintain it all for your low monthly fee or daily fee. If by chance your machine is malfunctioning, just give us a call and we will fix it free of charge!
To see the whole list of equipment you can rent, please visit our website: http://www.gatorchef.com/Restaurant-Equipment-Rental-Leasing-s/7504.htm. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 888-944-2867 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the rental services!
- 09 Feb 2017Food Storage Containers: Polycarbonate vs. Polypropylene
- 28 Nov 2016Grease Traps: Why You Need One
- 12 Oct 2016Stainless Steel Equipment Stands
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,
- Check out our write up on the differences between radiant and lava rock charbroilers. https://t.co/ItR3e1Vquw,
- Check out our write up on the pros and cons of bottom-mount and top-mount refrigerators! https://t.co/zfchfsPXr1,