Serrated bread knives are used for a variety of tasks, not just for slicing bread. Whether you’re cutting loaves of French bread, a triple-layer cake, or a delicate vegetable — a good serrated knife shouldn’t be overlooked.
Recently, Cook’s Illustrated performed a test to find the best serrated knives. After putting numerous knives ranging in price through various tests such as the ability and ease to cut through bread, sandwiches, and tomatoes, Cook’s Illustrated found Mercer’s Millennia 10 inch wide bread knife to be the ace. Check out some of the exceptional qualities this knife possess:
- Medium weight
- Comfy handle
- Thinner blade angle
- Fewer, broader, deeper serrations
- Made from the highest quality high carbon Japanese stainless steel
- Resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
Check out this knife at Gator Chef right here!
- Cook's Illustrated listed this bread knife as the best serrated knife out there. Read and see why! https://t.co/u5SvyepRhu,
- Check out Flexsil-Lids -- a great way to reduce waste and preserve food's freshness. https://t.co/MmVhXtcbca,
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,