In the real estate industry, it’s all about “location, location, location.” Well, in the food service industry it’s all about “presentation, presentation, presentation.” Enter: melamine gastronorm pans. These pans are new to the market and feature a laundry list of great qualities.
Construction: Melamine is a durable but lightweight thermosetting plastic. Its strength and hygienic assets make for a long-lasting set of pans that withstand both hot and cold temperatures.
Usefulness: Complete with an anti-jam design, gastronorm pans are stackable for storage purposes and feature a footie at the bottom to avoid skidding. Similar to steam table pans, gastronorm pans come in a variety sizes to accommodate all your best dishes and present them in style.
Presentation: Show off all your best recipes. Melamine gastronome pans provide a solid background color to help make all your dishes pop. Whether you are serving prime rib, pasta, or carrots and peas — gastronome pans help garner attention while making colors pop and food stand out.
Choose something new, something bold, and something that is built to last. Gastronorm pans are an invaluable option when it comes to displaying both hot and cold items.
- 09 Feb 2017Food Storage Containers: Polycarbonate vs. Polypropylene
- 28 Nov 2016Grease Traps: Why You Need One
- 12 Oct 2016Stainless Steel Equipment Stands
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,
- Check out our write up on the differences between radiant and lava rock charbroilers. https://t.co/ItR3e1Vquw,
- Check out our write up on the pros and cons of bottom-mount and top-mount refrigerators! https://t.co/zfchfsPXr1,