Gator Chef Restaurant Equipment and Alliance Mechanical Services Inc. have been providing the Food Service Industry with sales of new and used restaurant equipment, installation, and repair since 1982. Located Just West of Chicago’s O’Hare Airport, Gator Chef has two showroom of both new and used restaurant supply and equipment.
Restaurateurs know that purchasing quality refurbished and used equipment from a respected supplier is a practical solution to update or match existing equipment.
Broad selection of inventory includes used Refrigeration from True Manufacturing, used Braziers from Vulcan, used Freezers from Nor-Lake, used Charbroilers from Star, used Merchandisers from Beverage Air, used Refrigerator/Freezers from Traulsen and much more from the brands you know and trust. All locally purchased refurbished and used items are protected by a 90-day limited parts and labor warranty.
Sign-up It’s Easy
Just fill-out the form and you’ll be added to our mailing list. You’ll receive the latest updates of Used and Refurbished inventory.
If you are looking to sell your used restaurant equipment, you can sell it to Gator Chef.
- 09 Feb 2017Food Storage Containers: Polycarbonate vs. Polypropylene
- 28 Nov 2016Grease Traps: Why You Need One
- 12 Oct 2016Stainless Steel Equipment Stands
- Need some storage options for your kitchen? Check out our brief guide on food storage containers! https://t.co/KqEIOdoAj3,
- What is a grease trap and why do you need one? Check out our article on all the benefits of grease traps! https://t.co/rPm6DZKTUt,
- Need an equipment stand? Check out this ALL stainless steel line from Atosa! https://t.co/uL5KQP7zt0,
- Check out our write up on the differences between radiant and lava rock charbroilers. https://t.co/ItR3e1Vquw,
- Check out our write up on the pros and cons of bottom-mount and top-mount refrigerators! https://t.co/zfchfsPXr1,